The X2 Team Visits the Asia Cold Chain & Warehousing show held in Bangkok, Thailand.
What is the Asia Cold Chain Show?
Asia Cold Chain Show (ACCS) is an International exhibition & conference on cold chain, cold logistics, temperature controlling, refrigeration, storage, distribution and cold supply chain sectors.
It aims to bring Decision makers and buyers from every aspect of the user industry to find the very latest solutions and technologies. In its 2016 edition in Bangkok, the event featured 80 exhibiting companies showcasing over 250+ solutions and about 5,814 attendees from 34 countries visited the event.
At X2 it is one of the top priorities to keep up with the global trends. To be aware of all the industry changes. This then allows us to
inform all our members and keep them in the loop.
The show garnered contribution from leading associations including Warehouse Silo and Cold Storage Business Association. Cold Chain Association of Indonesia, Federation of Cold Storage Association of India, Agriculture and Food Marketing Association for Asia also contributed. The Pacific, Hong Kong Logistics Association, Thai Airfreight Forwarders Association, Federation of Malaysia Freight Forwarders and Supply Chain & Logistics Association of Australia are some of the other noted contributors.
Many topics were covered during the 3 day Conference.
Prominent conference topics covered:
- Evolution of cold chain as the spine of food business in ASEAN
- Explore the business opportunities in supply chain & temperature controlled logistics in key emerging markets of ASEAN
- Monitoring solutions: a case study in improving compliance, operational efficiency and providing full visibility in the pharmaceutical supply chain
- Building an efficient risk management, packaging and monitoring strategy to develop and maintain quality of the cold chain process
- Evaluating importance of reefer transport solutions to maintain quality standards of fresh produce